- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – provided you have an annual net income of no more that £7,400 as assessed by earnings from up to 3 of the most recent assessment periods (not including any benefits you get)
You must speak to your child’s school about claiming free school meals.
Please complete a “Free School Meals Application Form” which you can collect from the school office.